I’ve been on these here internets for a spell, and I’ve been podcasting for a few years before this un (2020). Here is a short list of links to shows and Media I’ve produced prior to Tea Tea RPG.
The show before the show, Plus or Minus was the worlds first Fudge RPG podcast. The show also covered Fate and Icons, which made it the sole show for those games as there wasn’t another dedicated show available at at the time.
An RPG podcast/stream focused on Science Fiction RPGs. I didn’t do it for very long. My bias towards Scifi in Tea, Tea, RPG! has a long history.
- https://archive.org/details/S01E01Bubbles Bubbles in Space, an episode about space habitats in Science Fiction and SciFi RPGs.
- https://archive.org/details/S01E02FaithRPG A review of the Faith RPG, a Card based RPG.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or_948soFJM Lighting in the Ancient and Medieval Worlds
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWdgoI6iNY A very short Lets Play of the classic DOS game Lords of Midnight.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eYQmq3eemg Gushing about the Mindjammer RPG (https://mindjammerpress.com/mindjammer/)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCYgk6XMn0 Cultural Conflicts and the Fate Adversary Toolkit (https://www.evilhat.com/home/fate-adversary-toolkit/).
The OSR Podcast
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHKhKdBwhAw Space in Old School Renaissance Role-playing Games. https://archive.org/details/TheOSRPodcast
- https://archive.org/details/osr2017-07-15 A review of Adventurer Conqueror King. I no longer promote or support this game.
- https://archive.org/details/OSR20170918 The role of Religion in Roleplaying Games